uPVC Conservatory Construction
At ESG Conservatories in Scunthorpe we project manage our uPVC conservatory installations from initial ground work to internal finishing. The construction of a uPVC conservatory is undertaken in several stages, each stage is just as important as the last. Below details the conservatory construction process from initial design through to internal finishing.
Contact us for more information and to book in a Conservatory quotation in Scunthorpe.
Conservatory Base Construction
The initial groundworks are crucial in the construction of a high quality conservatory, any drains and inspection covers much be properly relocated to ensure a maintenance free conservatory base. Conservatory footings should be dug out to the same width and depth as a house to ensure that no future issues arrive; failure to do so can result in movement of the foundations which will affect the integrity of the entire conservatory installation.
- Deep concrete footings
- 250mm insulated cavity walls
- Engineering bricks used below DPC level
- Damp-proof membrane installed below floor insulation and concrete
- Dwarf walls tied into property walls
Conservatory Superstructure Installation
- Fully Reinforced window frames
- Aluminium Corner posts and ring beam
- Structural aluminium roof clad with foiled aluminium or UPVC cappings
- Energy efficient roof and window frame glazing
Conservatory Internal Finishing
Internally, your conservatory can have a plastered or brickwork finish with a floor covering of your choice.
Conservatory Construction Scunthorpe | Conservatory Bases Scunthorpe